
Above is a simplified version of the intended route, in which the three of us will ride our motorcycles. I (Simon) have a Honda Transalp which I bought last year, Steve has a Honda Transalp too, and Dan will be riding a Suzuki GSXR.
Steve & Dan have passed their tests, and have experience riding/driving in Europe, whereas I have not. I am currently taking DAS Lessons, and have my Mod 1 booked for the end of May. If I pass that, I will move on to booking my Mod 2, which I need to pass before we can all go.
The idea is to leave from a pub called the Chequers, and return to the same destination on the day of the Fenman Classic Bikeshow, which takes place in August...
I do have a 125 Suzuki on the road, which I have practiced riding for a good couple of months now.
No comments:
Post a Comment